Monday, June 23, 2014

Am I Supposed To Make Sure They Are Prepared?

Our middle child had a field trip on a Saturday to an amusement park with her band mates. J & I decided to go along with her and enjoy the day. Since it was K's weekend, I had to pick up said child at his home very early in morning. Upon my arrival, I see her outside by the street waiting for me and excitedly jumping up and down. I notice her shoes. She had her uggs on. Which are NOT safe for amusement parks (nor very nice to the feet in warm weather). Upon my questioning her about her sneakers I learn that (1) they were left at her fathers office 2 days prior, (2) she asked him to bring them home on Friday, and (3) he forgot but KNEW they were still at his office a full 12 hrs before I came to pick her up. He made no attempt to go back and get them. Which left me having her get his office key. Would you like to know what he had the audacity to say to her????

"She better not lose my key!!!"

Really jackass? You couldn't be bothered to make sure she had her damned sneakers after she asked you twice about them and you want to try to turn it on me about possibly losing your damned key?

P.S. Jackass.....ironically I haven't lost my keys since leaving you. What does that tell you???

No comments:

Post a Comment